[Dailydrool] Edmond's Anxiety

Esther Strom esthermstrom at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 13:35:43 PDT 2011

I don't actually need a behaviorist at this point, but I always
bookmark links like this for future reference. I decided to do a
search in my area just for the heck of it, and the first result that
came up has a cartoon basset as a logo!

http://www.dogbehaviorsolutions.net/

I'll definitely be keeping her in my book...

Esther, Basil, and Waldo ATB