[Dailydrool] Mommy's Home Dance

Elizabeth Harmon harmone at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 29 11:34:35 PDT 2011

Oh my Snoopy!  Your Mommy's home dance looks exactly like what goes on at my house when I get home.  My Maggie greets me when I pull up in the driveway with her beautiful basset bark.  When I get in the house, I am greeted by Maggie and her bodyguard, Eddie.  Eddie is a black lab/rott mix and always greets me with a toy in his mouth.  Maggie, meanwhile is barking, jumping and grabbing my wrist in her mouth.  She never bites, just lets me know she needs loving.  And she always gets it, just like you do Snoopy.  I look forward to the Dance every day when I get home.

By the way, Snoopy, you are one handsome hound!  I enjoyed that video, thanks.

Elizabeth and Maggie