[Dailydrool] dog won't eat

Nancy Kay nancykay9 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 05:58:53 PDT 2011

When we first got Tina, she wouldn't eat either. We tried everything
we could think of, and it went on for several days. Finally, we put
her in another room, with a gate across the doorway so she wouldn't be
disturbed, and she ate just fine. She had been in a situation with a
lot of other dogs who apparently had all been fed separately in
various rooms and crates, so it was the "setting" that mattered to
her, not the food.

Nancy, owned by Frank the Tank (eats anything, anywhere, any time) and
Tina (I need my privacy).