[Dailydrool] Thunder Shirts

Chyril Sparks chyrils at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 31 06:06:17 PDT 2011

I have 2 Basset Hounds that wear Thunder Shirts. Annabelle used to bury herself
under the covers and drool during a storm but once I put the Thunder Shirt on
her she sleeps during the storms. Harley used to shake real bad during storms
but once I put on his Thunder Shirt he only shakes a little and is more relaxed.
I put the Thunder Shirts on them either before the storms or during the storms
and have the same effect. The dogs do not mind wearing them and they are easy to
care for.  Thunder Shirts are worth the money.

Chyril Sparks owner of Harley, Annabelle and Cassie