[Dailydrool] Dice

Judith judith at wittelsholdings.com
Wed Jun 1 08:05:15 PDT 2011

If anyone has any extra drool Dice can use some. Saturday my son came with his 5 month old hound not a basset puppy that has too much energy. Well my guys joined in chasing him everywhere he rain , a bit of I hope play fighting etc. Well has not recovered since then, I don't know if it related to the fact that he still looks beat. He is eating, and drinking not throw up stool normal but his zip is gone. Yesterday he dug a small hole which he has never done and rubber his nose and under neck all in the dirt tried to do it this morning. He was seen by one of his vets this morning temp normal , gums normal , range of motion normal, everything looked okay but he is not himself. Tail wagging is at a minimum. Help.
I'm a bit scared. I must confess I am a worrier.
Judy