[Dailydrool] Watering the hounds!

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 10:21:10 PDT 2011

Well, I spent $30 on a giant-sized water dispenser at PetSmart (Petmate Le
Bistro) and BOY, is this thing a God-send! I used to have one of those
little Drinkwell fountains when I just had Cleo, but now with 3 slobbering,
thirsty hounds, I was filling 2 big bowls a couple of times a day. It holds
about 5 gallons (I think it's 5; it was their biggest one). I only have to
fill it now about every 2-3 days. It's heavier than all heck when it's full
but it's soooooooooo worth it. Mugsy sticks his face in there and you can
just see him turn & sling the water all around him. Now if he could just
learn to mop, I'd be set!

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."