[Dailydrool] In Memory of Adrianne (please take a moment)

Lisa Lucas flyinbufie at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 13:49:16 PDT 2011

Droolers

I know it's been a while since I have posted on the drool...but I am
reaching out to help honor
my big red girl's memory.

The first weekend in June, the hounds & pointy eared grublet will be
participating in the ABC Basset Hound Rescue Summer Fest 2011 in Rochester,
NY to raise money for ABC Basset Hound Rescue.

This year, we are raising money in memory of Adrianne, our big red basset
girl we
lost to lymphoma in April of this year. We feel it is a great way to honor
Adrianne's life-so that
other hounds like her will get a chance many never get.
Please take a moment to visit our fundraising page (at the very least, read
about our
wonderful big red dog and battle with cancer):

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/lisa-lucas/abcbassethoundrescuesummerf
est2011-inmemoryofadria?fge=ask
and consider making a donation. Every little bit-no matter how big, or small
helps. We are just short of our $500 goal, and would really like to meet and
exceed it!

*The first seven Droolers making donations of $15 or more will recieve a
llttle stuffed basset as a thank you. There is a *
*link to the picture below. Let me know if you have any trouble viewing it.*

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=2131158323579&set=a.1947072321544.2138020.1384641776&type=1&theater

You can donate online with a credit card. All donations are secure and sent
directly to ABC Basset Rescue by FirstGiving, who will email you a printable
record of your donation. Donations are tax deductible.

Donations can also be made via Paypal to flyinbufie at rochester.rr.com

Please email me once your donation has been made to flyinbufie at gmail.com
with your address information.

There are only 3 days until the Summerfest...and with everything that has
been going on in our lives, I know this is short notice.

Thank you for your time & thinking of us

---
Lisa M. Lucas
CT-ATCH Lucas's Definitely a Diva (Princess) NAC TG-N MXP MJP2 NFP NA NAJ NF
HIT Hound 2009 CPE Nationals
C-ATCH3 CT-ATCH Buford CGC RE NAJ AXP AJP OFP O-TN-N NAC O-TG-N ChWC ChCL
ChST ChFH ChSN ChJP ChJU
#1 Ranked Basset Hound Novice Preferred 2007  (AKC)
#1 Ranked Basset Hound Novice Jumpers Preferred 2007 (AKC)
Lucas's Living on the Edge (Hobbes) CTL1-F CTL1-R CTL1-H
Alkemi Austin Healey ST (Austin) SV and resident pointy eared dog :)