[Dailydrool] Many Things--

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Jun 1 17:55:42 PDT 2011

Momma here. Warm weather is a great thing but it sure slows down the drool posts. I know Brudder Elwood has been quiet--quiet, not staying out of trouble mind you. He is now testing the waters with Sister Daisy, and it could be that he has bitten off a snooter full there, she is much faster than Clara was, and does not mind blasting him. Speaking of Sister Daisy, thank you all for helping her find a name for her writing space as she calls it with the Senior HoundsAbound. She is giving it a go, we must continue to raise money for the seniors, the homeless, and rescues in need. The choice the Bounders made is just perfect.
This past holiday weekend I went on a mission to find a case to put Elder Clara's sculpture in, and I did find exactly what I wanted. It is a glass curio cabinet that has glass shevles and it is lighted. She fits perfectly in there, and we have put many things of all the hounds in there. Thank you all yet again.
Many of you write and ask me how I am doing these days--boy it has been hard. I miss her everyday, but as time marches on I do find myself remembering her antics more and more. Loosing a heart dog is probably the hardest thing to have happen. It about took me down, but somehow you put one foot in front of the next.

Judith we are sending buckets of drool for Dice--we hope he is back up and running--perhaps he misses that puppy!!!
Bev we hope the house repairs are done soon and all the boyz are back home.

Thats about it for now--

Drool to all in need!!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,