[Dailydrool] Death of a neighbors dog

Dave and Sue Autry SAUTRY at cfl.rr.com
Wed Jun 1 18:19:38 PDT 2011

Dear Drool Family,

  I have a question.  Do dogs know when another dog goes to the bridge?  Our neighbor's 16 yr old golden mix has died.  Our 3 dogs all sense something is wrong.  The 2 older ones saw Lady a few days ago out in the yard doing very poorly.  Could not walk  Was being carried out to potty and being fed with a syringe.  They were very gentle with her and I think, said their good-byes then.
  And then she was gone.  And now ours look for her in her backyard (which is right next to ours).  I explained what happened and I think they know!!  But still seem to be searching for her!!  Help!!

 Drool Slave Sue to Tilly, Phoebe and Harvey and the crew ATB Casey Mae, Buffy, Wilby and Ms Kitty