[Dailydrool] Big Noos!!

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 04:20:51 PDT 2011

Dis Nigel we gots biiiiiiig noos mebe.
We gots a messige frum Uncle Mr. Cooper whut wif da MomPerson and DadPerson
an dey goin look at a HAWSE taday whut mebe dey rend.........WHUT LLEWIS FOR
HEBBINS SAKE!!  Rend. Rend. Youse nose-- lib for awhile Re-----renT?  Ok Ok
so rent rent rent dey mite rentit it gots a YARD wif a FENCE an mebe dat
meen WE COULD GO HOME sorta. Not home but home. Youse unnerstan? We not nose
yet. Dey not seen it innsite. An MPerson fink da fence not so hot but
mebe....mebe... an moss impawtint, dis meen dey NOT FORGETTED WE!
We habent seed Conly to tell he. He keep gettin loosey. He in anodder room.
Dey say he run outta da run afore dey kin git a leesh on him, hedded for da
doors. He nose where dey all are. Ebberbuddy in here do. Eben da goofball in
da nextit run he a Rockwilder. (He not. He call hissef dat but he a
Rottweiler.) He nice but got
a brain like a rock. So mebbe Rockwilder da rite neme.
An on da odder side we gots Crissie a berry purty liddel girl all black an
white wif poity eers. She say she a Malmute. She say she mede to pull sleds.
Her purty coat comin out an flyin all ober da place.
We sure hopes M&DPersons like dis hawse. We WANT OUT!!!
lOVE AN TANKS TO ALL DEM NIZE PEEPELS WHUT OFFER TA TEKE WE OUTTA HERE. WE
LUB YOUSE.

Nigel, Llewis and prolly Conly if we sees he.