[Dailydrool] Old Moe has lost his fight

Karrie Kuecker wandereroftheworld at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 20:53:35 PDT 2011

I just found out from my friend Nicole, that her & Kristi's hound Moe (aka
Old Moe, since he was around 15) has lost his battle with the 2 aggressive
tumors. The cancer was just too much for him to take, and he was helped to
the bridge earlier today. They both agree that it was for the best, however
as both are animal rescuers (they actually found & rescued a baby screech
owl over the weekend, that they turned in to a raptor rescue shortly there
after!) and have a small zoo of pets, they are missing their Old Moe
terribly. Give your houndies and extra hug or smoosh tonight in memory of a
grand old hound, who I'm sure had a lot of good years! And, please keep his
co-momma's in your thoughts & prayers, there will be a big, houndie sized
hole in their hearts for some time to come...

--
-Karrie, momma to Joey & Emma, with Slater (ATB), Aunty to Checkers, Domino
& Crispin (wb)

Joey's dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/637473