[Dailydrool] Catching Up

dariaemma at verizon.net dariaemma at verizon.net
Fri Jun 10 14:27:02 PDT 2011

Hi all,  Tony here.  I want to sling drool to all those in need.  I actually have to think slinging drool because I'm a rather dry basset.  I don't have a lot of drool.  (Rather miraculous to me after 2 drool bucket bassets, D)  Anyway, I want you to know I am thinking of you.  Bev and hounds, great news that the boys will be out of jail and that you have found somewhere to live while your home gets rebuilt.  I've been following the news on DD but haven't been able to wrestle the MacBook from Dadperson.   Sending healing thoughts to Pat (OMG! we really hope she turns the corner for the better)and every other human that needs them.
I am settling in to my new home.  Got through dental surgery for 2 abscessed and broken teeth.  Also had ugly thing removed from leg and blood work and urinalysis.  I have crystals still so Momperson has to hold a bowl under me when I pee some times.  Humiliating!!  I do like my vetlady though.  SHe sits on floor with me and talks and belly rubs and pets and bellyrubs.  You get the idea. MP just would like me to walk on with the leash.  SHe has tried everything.  I do like the swiss cheese she gives me to get me to walk.  I'd rather have the chicken dogs the trainer lady gave me.  Oh well, HOT HOT HOT in St Pete, FL.  Oh yeah, going to Suncoast Basset Rescue Meet and Greet NExt weekend in Largo.  MP gets off plane and we will go right to Largo.  Yippee!!
MP here -- Finally let Tony speak. He's doing better.  No more snapping and biting episodes since we had dental work.  I am happy about that.  He is a very good boy.  I call him my 7 to 7 dog. Gets up at 7 am and goes to sleep at 7-7:30 for the NIGHT.  I wish I could do that.  LOL!!!  Take care everyone and hope everyone recovers.  Condolensces to all that had babies go to the bridge.  IT is the worst thing ever.  Daria