[Dailydrool] Our Next Challenge

John Falk john_falk at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 2 07:03:39 PDT 2011

Hi......Dis hewe da Daisey Mae.  Affew we putz our heads togeddew we notife dat in da Sheltew Challenge we are in 22nd place OVERAWW!!  We luukz furdew an see dat a few ob dem ahead ob us iz da IWANDS Wescuez.  We onwy hab 15 STATES dat are beating us in da Challenge.  We thinkz dat as long as we aww votez fur ANY RESCUE dat notz in da states of North Carolina, California, New Hampshire, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Texas, South Carolina, New Jersey, Michigan, Wisconsin or Florida we CIN BEAT DEM!!!  If we head bonez iz in da rite place dat mean we cuud help a Rescue in any of about 35 STATES or even da country of CANADA to win sum much neede moola fur da paw houndz!!!!  As long as we are not voting for a rescue in any of the 15 states listed above we are SURE we cin help!!I'm SURE there are rescues in some of the 35 states not listed or in CANADA that are eligible and cuud use sum much needed moola.  Please step up and let us know about you!!  We realize dat it awso let out a few of our FABORITE RESCUES but lets not furgit that the idea hewe is to help SOME BASSET RESCUE and as long as some other state rescue steps up WE CIN HELP THEM!!!!

With dat thoughtfuw lookie on da face;
Daisey Mae, Mollie Mae, and Barney.........Oh DAD too!!!