[Dailydrool] Suggestion for next Voting Challenge -- House of Puddles!

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Thu Jun 2 10:08:32 PDT 2011

How about the House of Puddles for our next rescue vote?

This is a wonderful, wonderful place -- devoted to giving a loving final
home to homeless senior bassets who have nowhere else to go.

And it's always had a special relationship with the Daily Drool.

Daisey Mae, Mollie Mae, and Barney's Dad John had a great suggestion, to
look at the current results and see which states rank below us in
vote-getting.  Our current rescue (Belly Rubs!) is 22nd overall -- House of  Puddles
is in Maryland, and its current top vote-getter (Days End Farm Horse  Rescue)
is 36th nationally, so it looks like we should be able to top that  one!

Of course, all basset rescues are wonderful and worthy, and I wish we could
 make each one a winner.

Happy Summer, everybody!

Fondly,
Beth H. (Duchess ATB and Blueberry ATB)