[Dailydrool] A Thanks from Moe's Momma's

Karrie Kuecker wandereroftheworld at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 12:52:33 PDT 2011

The message below is forwarded from Moe's Co-Momma's:

We are just *amazed* at the amount of support we have received from fellow
basset hound owners on a list serv we don't belong to. This just warms our
hearts.

Words just can't describe how much Moe has impacted our lives. It's "only"
been 1 day since his passing, and already the house seems emptier. His
energy was like the glue that held the rest of us together, and without it,
we are grasping at each other until we can find a hand to hold. All of you
have been a "hand to hold," and for that, we thank you. We know Moe is at
the rainbow bridge, probably telling everyone else to slow down and enjoy
'life,' something he would always do when the cats and other dogs ran around
the house. We know he is rolling around in the grass (but not the tall
grass), taking naps, and smelling the flowers, all of which he enjoyed while
he graced us with his presence.

Nicole & Kristi
nmmilkov at mtu.edu

--
-Karrie, momma to Joey & Emma, with Slater (ATB), Aunty to Checkers, Domino
& Crispin (wb)

Joey's dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/637473