[Dailydrool] Mom Visits!!

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 14:18:25 PDT 2011

Dis Nigel an gess whut! MomPerson come to vizit taday! She no stay long but
we soooo gled heppy heppy to see she! Llewis creyed and creyed an I did mebe
juss a liddel and jumpt on she an got she all funky an she lubbed we and
lubbed we and cuddled and bebe-tawked in we eres. Den she go see Conly whut
was sleepin! She woked he up an he jumped and jumpt an walkered all over she
an she all upsettered cuz he eyeballs all gooed an hazy lookin not lookin
like she Conly brite and shinee atall she so upsetter she go rite up an tell
dem teks YOU LOOKEE HE EYEBALLS, NO GOOD DEY ARE! YOU GOTZ TO LOOK AT DESE
DOGS EBBER DAY YOU SHOOD BE LOOKIN EECH DOG NOT JUSS MINE BUT EBBERBUDDIES
EBBER DAY LEES WONCET NO COUNT ON DEM KENNEL KIDS DEY GOT ENUFF TA DO WHASSA
MADDER WHIF YOU GUYS YOU NEEDIN ME COME BEKE TO WORK I SEED DAT KENNEL HELP
WANTED SINE OUT DERE DAT WHAT CHU WANT QUEEN BITCH BEKE SHREEKIN AT CHU ALL
DAYS??? Dey all laffin but we finks dey got da idear.
MomPerson sez we all gone lib togedder mebe next week! She say she gotta
place for we! We so escited! Hopes we get groomt firss we STINKY!!!
Lub an drool an heppy birfdaze to ebberbuddy what need it.

Nigel, Llewis an Conley too.