[Dailydrool] New Job

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu Jun 2 14:15:02 PDT 2011

Hello Everyone this is Ruger woofing in.  As most of you know our Momma lost her basset supporting job back in Jan.  She loved that job because she helped train soldiers to provide basic medical care for each other when they get hurt in combat.  She very upset that she not work there any more.  But we loved it because she was home with us a lot more to let us in and out of the house to chase squirrels, pee, pooh and back in when it got hot or we need a nap.  Anyhowl Momma gotz a new jobbie, we think that she a messing around on Colt & I because she come home smelling like other doggies. What the dog???

Momma here: Ruger is correct I did score a new job working at doggie daycare! I am grateful for the job and I like doing it, but it is not what you would expect. It's not playing with dogs all day.  I Know, Right??? It is being on your toes constantly, watching for any signs a dog is getting to excited (take that however you want and your probably correct), stopping fights before they break out and ridding the mop and pooper scoop constanly.  kinda like child day care with about 20 - 30 2 year olds.  You have your bullies, your load mouths, your little geeks that sit in the cornor and your older grumpy dogs that want to be left alone.  You have those dogs that just want to play, play, play and when everone else is tuckered out they sit and bark for someone to play with them.  You have your mouths of the souths and your whiney ones.  And at the end of the day you just want to come home put hour paws, i mean feet up and drink a glass of wine.  But nope now your dogs want to play and get attention from the momma that has been out all day.  By no means am I complaining...just saying that it isn't what you think...it is tiring work.  And with that it is time to go feed my hounds, pour a glass of wine and figure out what's for dinner tonight.

Love & drool to all and to all a good night.
Michele "one tired doggie daycare worker" "Thank doG & God they are dogs and not kids"
Colt "Momma whose that smell on your shoe? and your pants leg and your other pants leg?"
Ruger "For doG sake women are you working in a doggie brothel?"

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...