[Dailydrool] This & that

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu Jun 2 13:55:03 PDT 2011

Drool to Dice & Molly.  We hope that you both heal quickly and get back to the job of slave training your peeps

Go away cancer drool is being slung to Pat.  We hope that whatever treatment the doctors have you one work to heal you and make you cancer free.

Stilling drooling for little Buster until he is 100%...and a little wine to Auntie Chris.  We hope that you are starting to have better days than those past few.

I'm so sorry to read that Moe has made his journey to the bridge.  May Nicole & Kristi take heart in that Moe is once again a young and healthy hound.  May he live forever in the magic of thier memories.

Good luck to Llewis, Nigel, & Conley on your parents rental house hunt.  The Bad A** Basset Brothers and their momma hope that they bust you out soon and you can all be a happy family once again.

Happy Happy Birthday to Beethoven & Copper!!! Hope that you both got lots of love and special treats from your peeps to celebrate!

Michele momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers Colt & Ruger

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...