[Dailydrool] Our house guest

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 19:35:56 PDT 2011

This is Roland and Truman and we have big news!  We have a big young basset
guy spending a long weekend with los dos amigos. We may have to amend that
to los tres amigos.

Watson brought his own blankie and food and treats wid him.  His blankie is
right in the middle of our libbing room. We took him on a tour of our
neighborhood, which includes an option for  some of the sniffing highlights
around here.

We make a very impressive crew with all 3 of us.  We're hoping those darn
squirrels get the word out to stay out ob our way! I mean Watson is big,
man!

Los tres amigos,
Roland, Truman, and Watson (who will be up for adoption soon).

--
Janice Henry Colvin