[Dailydrool] Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue 2012 calendar!

D M jrsygrl71 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 19:27:13 PDT 2011

It is time to start working on the Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue 2012 wall calendar featuring photographs of the adorable basset hounds rescued and adopted/fostered by you.

This year’s calendar will be a bit different than the past. Each month will have a layout of up to nine color photographs on the top half (above the spiral) accented with paw prints. The entire background (behind the photos and the month calendar) will be “s...andpaper with stars” which will compliment the colors of the various basset hounds - it IS all about the dogs.

Worried about the quality of the photograph? We will adjust the lighting, take out any red eye, and crop the pictures in order to obtain the best possible quality in the printing process.

And how do you get your dog’s/dogs’ picture(s) in the calendar? Email your photo(s) to Lisa Packer at Lpacker458 at msn.com then send $10 per photo to Dana Mania, 57 Green Grove Avenue , Keyport , NJ 07735.

Please include your name and your dog’s/dogs’ name(s) – the dog’s names (only) will appear in the calendar. If you have a specific month you would like it featured on, include that and we will try (not promise) to make that work.

Remember the FIRST 108 dogs will be featured. And keep in mind – yes, ALL dogs are adorable, but basset hounds sell. Our suggestion would be, if you want your non-basset in the calendar – submit a picture of it and your basset hound together.

The goal is to have the calendar ready for sale at the September picnic and the cost will be $20. So, everyone, go through those photo archives and start sending your pictures today!

This should be a great fundraiser and an excellent Christmas/Hanukkah gift!

Thanks!!
Dana Mania