[Dailydrool] Next Rescue Challenge and a question concerning it.

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 3 09:51:12 PDT 2011

I will vote for which rescue the group chooses but I need to have a question answered first.
I thought that we had chosen Chris Bly's OMBR for the current challenge until we decided to
honor Elder Clara by voting for Belly Rubs?   If I remembered right then I feel (just my opinion)
that it would not be fair to choose a different rescue over Chris.  Please don't yell at me because
those that know me even a little, know I do so love the senior hounds.  My Nelly Belle is not my
heart dog she is my soul mate.

We sending Healing Drool to all the ailing hounds and Heart Comforting Drool to all those that
have lost their beloved babies.  Bev we are sending you Comfort Drool.  We are praying your
house is soon back to normal and the kidz are all home safe and sound soon.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang with our foster basset,  Fabulous Freddie and Cooper