[Dailydrool] why

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 10:03:29 PDT 2011

Sometimes something happens to make me say why...I know that usually there
is a good answer but sometimes I really wonder about people and there
motives..so question aren't rescues supposed to be there to take the throw
away dogs no one wants??  And arent they always overfull and over taxed??
 Cause I have been pondering a situation and just really can't stand it
anymore..There was a special needs little boy (a tripod) who needed a
home..on the same day pretty much a rescue step forward saying they would
take him altho they would have to find transport for him..and a person..not
just some person from the neighborhood but a very well known and well
admired drooler said we will take him as our own..and the rescue said no we
already took him..I don't get it..now over 20 days later he is on there web
site as need ing a foster home (he could have had a real home 20 days ago)
and my mind goes to ugly places it shouldn't have to go to..but why???  why
not save the room for an easier to place dog that needs a home..why when you
turn down homes cause you are full do you take this one who has the offer of
a tried and true home...I just don't get it..so maybe someone can explain it
to me..to all of us..

isnt a forever home the goal..wasnt that offered on the first day

or maybe ..I said my mind goes to dark places..a cute 3 legged boy is worth
to much money to have a forever home..god forbid this be true..I said my
mind goes dark but I cant think of another reason

whatever the reason this totally disgusts me

Bobby & Mommy