[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge and WMBRI

A. Woodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Fri Jun 3 17:24:13 PDT 2011

The first time we banded together to vote, we voted for WMBRI (Chris Bly's
Western Missouri) and we did not win.  Not saying we shouldn't try again
though, perhaps as a group we've become better at voting every day and from
different machines, etc.  Chris will have to tell us if she thinks we have a
chance.  I will be happy to vote for any Rescue that thinks it has a
reasonable chance of winning.

Here's something I was wondering about on the Shelter Challenge - the Weekly
Winners.  Does anyone know how that works?  From what I read, each weekly
winner also gets $1,000.00 - is there any chance there are enough of us
voting to win a weekly contest or two?

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net