[Dailydrool] Artichoke leaves??

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 3 19:19:03 PDT 2011

seriously ....Snoopy loves them.  Really.  He started off stealing them and the
girls think it's funny and he just gobbles them up.  Now they're cooked (of
course) but who ever heard of a dog eating artichoke leaves?  I'm almost as
surprised as I was about the mango.  Or the banana.  Or the broccoli stems.
 Snoopy is definately NOT a labrador retriever.

Confused momPerson to Snoopy (pass the artichokes) and Cyrus (he's sweet and mom
loves him so I guess she can keep him but he's WEIRD)