[Dailydrool] Father's Day Fundraiser - Bob the Dog's Wag Tags

Connie Moen two.bassets at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 13:59:36 PDT 2011

Just wanted to add a note regarding Bob the Dog's Wag Tags.  These would
make an excellent Father's Day Gift.  I bought 2 a couple of months ago for
myself and when they arrived Roger prompty took them for his jacket &
sweatshirt zippers.  I had to reorder two more for myself.

Now if you want to get them in time for Father's Day I suggest you get your
order in now.

http://903745611249098223.weebly.com/

Connie & Roger and the Bassets, Hank the Tank, Ms Daisy, Miss Molly of Vegas
(atb), Ernie (atb), Alice (atb), Cleo (atb) & Duchess (atb)