[Dailydrool] Snoopy & PTSD

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sat Jun 4 14:14:08 PDT 2011

Dale, Give me those no good fur nothings address because I'm coming out there to whoop some a**!!  If I was a betting woman (and I'm not...at least with money anyhow cause I loose) I'd be willing to bet that that family didn't give Snoopy away...They gave him to the Wildes maybe...they dumped him out in the middle of no where!!! (God & DoG I hope that I am wrong) You don't forget who you gave your mothers dog to. and you sure as hell don't do it the die after she passes...what kind of people are they anyway.  Monsters if you ask me.  Anyhooo. Give Snoopy a big hug from me and the boyz are sending lots of love and go away bad memories & flashback drool.  Snoopy relax and feel the love and safety around you.  I know in my heart that your new mom & dad persons and your big fur brotther will do everything in their poewer to never let anything bad happen to you again.

I do hope that I amd wrong about these people, but if not them and if not Snoopy then there are plenty of others that have done what I have described above.
This is why we should develop a "Judge Dread" style animal protection league. (Investigating/arresting Officer, Judge, Jury & Executioner)  I'd be the first to sign up as a Judge!  I have a feeling that there would be more than a few Droolers out there that would be right behind me.

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt "ooooo momma about to go Marlene on someonez"
Ruger "Some one get the water hose & hose her down...she fired up"

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...