[Dailydrool] Darcy & Ginger

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 13:21:13 PDT 2011

 I know some of you were concerned about the little houndettes who was in
the Greene County, NC shelter. The DH and I went to the shelter and picked
her up a little over a week ago for BaRCSE. She has been with us since then
and is just a wonderful little houndette. She had some surgery on her lower
leg last Thursday but it sure hasn't slowed her down much! Here are a couple
of short videos of Darcy & Ginger playing. Suzy too! Darcy is too cute for
words and is just a little playing machine. I think she would give
our Ginger a real run for her money if I could really let them go but I'm
trying to keep her just a little quiet so her leg heals well. Let me tell
you, it's almost impossible when the two of them get together! I wish I'd
had the camera out the night before her surgery because Darcy, Ginger, Suzy
& Shadow were doing the 500 in the back yard. It was so much fun to
watch! I'm really starting to wonder if they had her age right! Anyway, here
you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9dB-ilR_kU

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SvsagueW80

Jane & the Houndettes