[Dailydrool] Drool please

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jun 5 15:02:39 PDT 2011

A week ago, one of my close friends was hale and hearty. She and I often walk our dogs together - my two and her four. Three of her dogs are rescue, two from puppy farms one an owner surrender. Two of them are seniors. One of them has only just learned to trust her and a few chosen friends. Then there is the six-month-old puppy.
Tonight, my friend Jo is fighting for her life on a ventilator. Her family have not been given much hope. She stands to leave behind three adult sons as well as the dogs. And to make this basset-related, Rolph and Clara ADORE her.
I am still in shock not believing what is happening. This has come bout from a broken ankle.
If anyone has any drool to spare, please send it to Jo and her dogs. Even if she does survive the road ahead will be very hard and her sons, who all work in very long-hour jobs, will not take the dogs.
Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK, who are already wondering why we didn't meet Jo, Max, Chloe, Poppy and Evie this afternoon.