[Dailydrool] Moon Doggie needs your votes please

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Sun Jun 5 19:05:08 PDT 2011

Dear Moon Doggie Friends,

It's time again to vote MOON DOGGIE COFFEE ROASTERS for Bergen Health and Life
Magazine's 2011 Reader's Choice Awards! We need you to vote so we can be around
to help raise money for the numerous rescues we help during the year.

I, still the most handsome Zephyr Funk, have been summoned at the 'Bridge' by my
brothers Fred and Marley and by the food slaves (aka Moon Doggie owners Donna &
Bob Funk) to once again ask for your VOTE in the following FOUR categories...

BEST COFFEE

BEST COFFEEHOUSE

BEST WIFI INTERNET CAFÉ

BEST SMOOTHIES

We are the ONLY roaster and café in the entire United States that helps and
supports an organization near and dear to my heart - BASSET HOUND RESCUE. And
now, we are also supporting other breeds through our fundraising program.

We would love to have your vote in the "BEST COFFEE" as well as the "BEST
COFFEEHOUSE", "BEST WIFI INTERNET CAFÉ" and "BEST SMOOTHIE" categories. So, if
you honestly feel that we deserve these honors, please vote NOW by going to this
website...
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=afz9z7eab&et=1105747387242&s=0&e=001ciKiTuw8UBZ2j
401VpnbRgWljEYO96I-vVip--CAmcWnfwTC4f88eYOsHMjg9p8SOy_lKTaUcdT7RukAg8rzgJfsNnVA5
Rrk7wQ1QSfMK4lH-_YbbkyMVAAR0iQ294hSTy3_bnzYjBYD2nrhHtcGL_TxHlxKRVcIphQW0AWkccf6Q
73J6j0Luw==>
http://www.bergenhealthandlife.com/Bergen-Health-Life/Readers-Choice-Awards/

Then either use the drop-down menu or enter "MOON DOGGIE COFFEE ROASTERS" in the
space under the category.

*** IMPORTANT NOTE *** If you live out of the area, please just enter your name,
07607 for the zip code, & your phone number. This is only used to enter the
contest for free tickets to a local theater.

All voting ends on JUNE 10th. And please feel free to pass this email on to ALL
of your friends, co-workers and family. My motto is, "there is no such thing as
too many treats" and the more votes Moon Doggie gets, the more treats I get!

Thank you for your consideration,

Moon Doggie Zephyr (from the Bridge)

& brothers Fred & Marley (who miss their brother very much)