[Dailydrool] WOOOHOOO

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 13:02:21 PDT 2011

This are Nigel for Nigel, Llewis an Conley. We be sittin heer in da kenl
doon nuffin an we heers Kevin (he da kenl menniger)tawkin on da fone to
MOMPERSON an she say we gittin groomt on Frieday an she pickin we up frieday
nite!!!!!!!!We goone HOME!
oNliest Kevin he say diffremt home not reglar home. Hunh?
We no git dat. Dere onliest won home rite? Less youse be in resq an he say
MOMPERSON pickin we up so we not in resq. So we no shure whut da heck. All
we nose is we gits groomt an dey kin squeeze we butts all dey want we be ok
wif dat becuze we be GOING HOME!!! (wE so sic ob dis place eben tho they
very nice. Speshually Kevin. He da nicest.
Lotsa heppy dancin
Nigel, Llewis an Conley

MomPerson adds:
It is true. The insurance company has rented a house for us just around the
corner from what is left of our real house. It is big and airy, has a huge
shaded yard and it is ok to have the dogs there. We are supposed to get our
furniture (the insurance company rents it for us) and move in on Friday of
this week. I have arranged to have the electricity and gas and cable on and
the dogs will get groomed and come "home" probably late in the day.
We are VERY EXCITED!!!