[Dailydrool] Evolution

Susan Cline scline49 at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 7 05:04:11 PDT 2011

Jackie - you are brave and honest and wonderful! I am overweight too
and you finally have suggested the motivation that I need -- I am 62
and weight has been a lifelong struggle.  I pledge $1 for every pound
you lose and will give another $1 to Ohio Basset Rescue; further, for
every pound that I lose now that I have found the best motivation, I
will double my gift to OBR. TWO rescues will be helped because you are
so courageous! I wish I had thought of this, and am SO happy that you
did.

If you want or need a "buddy" in your challenge I will be happy to be
that, albeit long distance. Email me privately if you wish and we can
set up a system.

To make this more basset related, when I lose enough weight (I've got
50 to lose!) I will be able to rough-house and walk with my grand-dog
Kegger, who is sorely in need of more walkies since he's competing
with 2 little 2-leggers.

Sue Cline
Cincinnati OH