[Dailydrool] Squirrels and Rats and Cow Turds, oh my!

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 7 07:18:13 PDT 2011

Morse saw a squirrel this morning, I think it may have been the first time ever
(I know, I don't know how he's missed them for nearly 7 years either...) Anyway,
he looked startled to see it and then looked back at me, as if to say 'what
the...??'  but made no move to chase, so Pacific Feet I think I can safely say
should continue their good work cracking down on squirrels etc without the aid
of Insp Morse who is clearly lacking when it comes to the basics.  This morning
he found another 'helping' (ie dead and decaying) but this time it was a
greenish coloured rat, dead on his back with his feet in the air, poor soul -
probably poisoned.  I grabbed it before he could even think of getting his
choppers round it - I could see he was already lining himself up for rolling on
it, with his neck in 'bent' position!  And lastly, cows have moved into the
field next door to us, and we already have cows opposite and sheep on the other
side, so Morse is in turd heaven, especially when the horses go up the road
outside and leave their steaming deposits behind them.

*sigh*

We send drool to all in need -

Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB