[Dailydrool] Couple of things

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Tue Jun 7 19:55:54 PDT 2011

First of all drool is going out to Joe and his hound Delbert.  Hope  that
the further tests will have good news for Del and his slave.  Will be
drooling big time that it is not Cancer.

Douglas

Ben here, I be gwad dat Nigel,Llewis an Conley gonna be togever  again.
Eben dough it be a different hous, it be better den bein in da  jail.  Yuz
gonn be happy der, an aw be togeber wiff da swabes.  Awso,  da swabe finawee
got da hint,  I DO NOT WIKE DOG FUD.  I wikes  chickey, an stake an ovver gud
stuff, but not dwy fud.  I herd dat da swabe  gonna get a sample ob raw fud
fo me to twy.  Now I be getting chickey an  wice.

Ben