[Dailydrool] please no blame

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 7 17:53:17 PDT 2011

I just have to put this out there because when my idea came to me to lose weight for basset rescue, and other wonderful folks chimed in, I learned that someone else did it in the past on Face Book, which I don't do, but I am not clear that he called it pounds for hounds for which I have a shirt in production.
Nevertheless, Let us all loss weight, give money to hounds, be healthy and support each other.
My shirt will be very cute.
This message is in no means to take away attention for the sad, sad news of recent goings to the bridge.  Q dog, wow,  and your Mama and Auntie, this all pains me so much.
Good night, less I get over emotional,
Jax