[Dailydrool] Fur Whoose The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Jun 8 18:13:50 PDT 2011

Elder Clara Gate Guard here. My heavens the roar happening up here--the royals are howling, the rushing all over the place, why I nebber. Elder Clara is a staying right here at the gate. There has been a rush to the bell of late. Maybe I better go on out there and check-you know those spaniels are always a messing with us--could be a free food sign out there--Elder Clara is a puttin nuffin past them long leggers-----I open the gate, and whoosh---here come 2 more right in me door. Back to work, a old ladys work is never done.
Paperwork--always paperwork--now you---short stuff--hand it over. Little basset humor--hehehehe---short stuff---Angelo. Well. You are on the roster--you looking good, I see you order a nice star--got you covered--a bright one over on 77 Sunbeam Road. Yes Angelo--you can keep a close eye on the Family, you know we are equiped not stripped at the bridge. The Buffet you say?? Of course, got your choice--meatballs. Got a load of them, now grab your scooper, take a map and better stay off Royal Road----Elder Clara aint sure what is shaking down there.
Next up.
Lucy. My goodness--you a tiny little houndette. Paperwork complete--you ask for a fluffy cloud. Elder Clara checking----oh--there you go---1542 T-Bone Trail. Now that is a hounds dream come true--and lookie here you order up steak. I bet Fey Fey has them T-Bones a flaming---now, smile on the snooter, scooper and map---be on your way young lady.
Nother hard workin day at the bridge--Perch time.
What--what in the world---why I am a gettin on me cellar phone right now--Fey Fey--this is mergency---something small and red just stole the perch--call the poleleese. This is grand larcency, Elder Clara is havin a horror moment--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake