[Dailydrool] Molly

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 9 16:02:02 PDT 2011

Earlier today I was afraid I was going to have to post a very sad post. Molly, our 14 yr old, had stopped eating and lost weight. My husband took her to the vet today and it turns out she is not ready for her trip to the Bridge (thank the Lord). She has a UTI (which is why she stopped eating) and low thyroid function. She has been put on an antibiotic and thyroid hormone. I am so grateful that we will have her with us a while longer. Hug your babies tonight, you know Molly will be getting plenty of love (not like she doesn't already) and so will the rest of the 4 leggers of The Thundering Herd.
A very thankful doggie mama tonight,
Brenda