[Dailydrool] Dem Mosquitos

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Jun 9 15:38:01 PDT 2011

Just let me say these things are huge, I can see them flying 30 feet away,
they are so big they need a flashing light on their wings, just huge .  so
I go out with one hound at a time with a white towel and I am fanning this
white  towel around trying to keep those kamikazes  off my girls,  I look
like a matador

has anyone ever used one of those yard foggers ?  are they safe  ?

we went  for a ride this evening , wif mommy & daddy  momma  can't walk coz
she gotz a nudder pinched sciatic nerve and she is  goofy on pain meds,
daddy sez she wuz goofy to start wif.  so we be riding  and daddy sez whuts we
going to wear to the biggie wedding dis weekend,   momma sez " you mean da
redneck butt crack wedding ?  daddy gib her da  look,  momma laughing , sez
" don't worry darling I bought you   a pretty new dress shirt  today"
daddy sez  really ?   dats nice  den he asked momma where she got it at and
momma laughing harder  sez  " FAMILY DOLLAR "   daddy about run off dat road
momma  sez  " it bee real pretty, look just like dat red & white checkered
table cloth on da picnic table, you going look real nice in it " why you gotz a
 real nice checkered shirt to wear to your red neck butt cracking ho  down
Thornton wedding bwahahahaha daddy gotz call in to dat Dr. guy  no more
VICODIN fur mommy  HEE HA  !!!!!!!

Evil Annie & Maggie Wags  who is a big  wooosie