[Dailydrool] Mosquitos

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Thu Jun 9 16:55:20 PDT 2011

 I personally would try the clip on thing from the TV ad that supposedly keeps mosquitos away. Safe for humans and kids, should be OK for dogs. Pop one on Evil Annie's and Maggie's collar and see if it helps. (And one for you, too--I hate mosquito bites)

Before those were invented, I would take an Off Towelette and wipe down the dogs before our
morning walks, avoiding face and eyes, pretty much--then I would stuff the towelette through the back of their collar. Not very attractive, but seemed to do it for our mosquitos. We have
a drier climate and it isn't as bad, I don't think.

Marilyn Briggs