[Dailydrool] for pat and sandi

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 17:45:04 PDT 2011

all our heartfelt wishes that pat's lungs clear up while she is getting
help by the vent.....  sandi thankyou for keeping us utd.
i still tear up just thinking about the whole thing.....our cards are in
the mail...... our thoughts are right with you for a successful healing
and our wishes that all ends on a great note are with all of you.........

the possibility of us flooding is NOTHing  COMPARED TO PAT'S
HEALTH......     sending all we can muster up to help her......i would
prefer to evacuate rather than have anything happen to her and the bassets.

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President&  Shelter Manager