[Dailydrool] Drool and question

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 20:16:54 PDT 2011

First of Drool to all in need. I'm more then a little behind but can see that drool is needed. So we've cranked up the production here.  We are sorry to hear about Lucy and Abener and Quigley and Pat and others (sorry I'm forever forgetting names)
I also have a question. A co-worker of mine who is just as dog crazy as me (though she does have the disadvantage of never have been owned by a basset) asked if I had some food information about home made food to feed for a dog that has kidney failure. She has a 17 year old poodle that is currently on science diet K/d but he doesn't really eat it. I told her I would ask the most knowledgeable people I know - all you folks on the DD.
I had saved an old email with a home made recipe for I/D food but I don't think that is the same thing. Any one out there have a recipe for K/D food?
Nancy momslabe to

Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE

Ted (ATB)

and now Rambo