[Dailydrool] jade and Jasmin with lilly and justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Jun 10 02:20:59 PDT 2011

Good morning and healing drool to all who need, this is PW Justin and
Lilly chiming in from the bridge. PW Elder Clara has been chatting to
Queen Fey Fey about the Bridge Fields and Streets and feels that they
need to be spruced up and made cleaner. After discussion with the
committee Queen Fey Fey has called on all at the Bridge to volunteer in
a massive clean up this week end. Special food and treat packs are to be
distributed to all that are taking part. I have volunteered to take part
as word is out that Ivory, Louie Angelo, Miss Molly, Miss Mandy, Abner,
Oreo,

Brevis Hadley, Moe, Rockwell, Duchess, Miss Delilah, and Adrianne who
have all recently arrived safely ATB have volunteered their services. It
is going to be a great way to greet and get to know them unfortunately
my sister Lilly will not be joining us as she is a buppy and all buppies
will spend the day at the buppie play centre. Lilly does not mind as she
heard of a new arrival named Quigley who has also arrived safely ATB
with a few other buppies, will be there. She is hoping that he will eat
his lunch next to her as word is out that he is a very handsome hound.
Humans Donna Carmack and Bill among many others who have recently
arrived safely ATB will be helping out at the buppie play centre this
weekend.

Now it is our turn the sisters, Jade and Jasmine , we are sending heart
healing drool to all the furfriends and humans of those Humans and
houndies who have left us for the Bridge and will ask the slaves to give
us an extra treat and light a candle in their memory. We are also
sending get well drool to humans Pat and Craig and houndies Checkers,
Buster, Dice, Morse, Delbert and Gallaghar.

Beethoven have fun at your 17 th. birthday party, wish we could be there
as we went to our brother PW Justin's 17 th. Birthday and a wonderful
time was had by all; it is not often that one gets to celebrate these,
well done Beethoven.

My sister Jade after all our recent visits to the vet to get us well
again after the tummy bug will be going again tonight as she hurt her
neck while playing with me , she seems to be recovering and doing well
after some Rimadayl but the slaves just want to be sure that there is
nothing else wrong. Rather her than me what a way to start the weekend
an 18.00 appointment with your doctor.

Jade and Jasmin, We are looking forward to toasted marshmallows in front
of the fire this cold winter week end.

Lilly and Justin ATB just looking in.

Slaves William and Johnathan hoping Jade does not get too annoyed with
us for taking her back to the hospital again tonight. Wishing all the
houndies and humans in drool land a great week end.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx