[Dailydrool] Our 2-legged brothers

Alicia Pool apool at wolfrogersdickey.com
Fri Jun 10 04:52:40 PDT 2011

Flo, Gabe and Liz reporting in:

There has been lots of activity around our house lately!  Mom and Dadpersons
have been painting the porch, staining the deck, washing windows (heaven
forbid) and trying really hard to clear the buffalo bunnies from our house –
but we keep creating more.  Anyways, all of this is because one of our
2-legged brothers graduates from high school tonight and our other 2-legged
brother (who we don’t see much because he lives at college) is graduating
from college on Sunday afternoon!!!

And guess what our goofy momperson decided to do?!  She planned the
graduation party for tomorrow!!!  She seems to be questioning her judgment
now, but it seemed like a good idea at the time.

When we heard there was to be a big party, we started practicing our
saddest, most wrinkliest faces so that graduation party guests would do our
bidding.  We are very persuasive and were hoping to score some food that we
are not supposed to eat and maybe being let out the wrong door so we could
go on an adventure.  Momperson was on to us though, and we learned that we
will be going to doggie daycare for the day.

We hear that one brother will be getting married later in the summer, then
right after that our brother that has always been home with us will be
moving to college.  We are not very good at math, but we think that means
there will no longer be enough laps to go around.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Flo, Gabe and Liz