[Dailydrool] Score and score again

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 11 09:06:57 PDT 2011

Hi all snoopy here

I got the cheese.  A great big hunk of cheddar. MomPerson left it on the counter and I got it and ran

And then dadperson chased me down and reached into my mouth and took out the cheese. I didn't growl or snap or anything because they don't know better. I guess labs are ok with their people reaching into their mouths and taking yummy food out.

And then I got sent to the man cave without my cheese

So I opened up my kibble bin out there and tipped it. Good thing my timeouts are only two minutes or I would be one round snoopy

More later from snoopy

Sent from my iPhone