[Dailydrool] Maggie is sad.

Julie Haegele jules56pt at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 12:23:48 PDT 2011

The DH finished the fence.  I am doing the happy dance.  But.... Maggie is
kind of sad.  She can't get to the wood fence to bellow at the neighbor dogs
and doesn't understand.  She is out in the back now and it is  blessedly
quiet.  I love her dearly but her thing for those dogs was about to put us
in the looney bin.  It is so nice to have a real gate to get into and out of
the garden.  I wonder why no one thought of this sooner;).

Shelby has decided it is her mission in life to get as many belly rubs as
she can.  It is so funny to walk around the corner or into the kitchen to
see this white chubby belly with legs flapping.  She is a hoot.  She knows
that someone will eventually come by and give her a rub.

We had a really windy storm that blew up aound 11:00 last night.  Why do
these things always happen after dark?  Maggie just shook like a leaf.  Josh
picked her up and was surprised at how shakey she was.  She was terrified.
Then one came through early, early this morning.  She stuck to the DH like
glue.  That's my big baby girl.

Ninja just makes sure she can eyeball me at all times.  I love my possessive
girl.

Have a good weekend.

Julie and the girls.  The kitty boys have no comment.  They are napping.