[Dailydrool] Happy Dance

Julie Haegele jules56pt at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 18:17:39 PDT 2011

We are so glad that Nigel, Lewis, Connley and Mr. Cooper are back with their
Mom and Dad persons.  We hope you have loads of fun exploring their new
world and that they are able to settle in soon.

We are sending drool to all the families with houndies who don't feel well.
The mom's brain doesn't remember all the names but the drool is real
anyway.  Maggie is laying on me for emphasis.  She rarely lays on me.  I
wonder if a storm is coming.

Have a good night.  I think Maggie is down for the count.  My leg is now
asleep.  That's my big baby girl.  What a sweetie.

Mom and girls.