[Dailydrool] Bassets in Tulip Festival Parade in Iowa

CANDY DUSEK lovebassets at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 11 17:51:43 PDT 2011

My sister was recently attending a Tulip Festival in Orange City, Iowa, I believe it was.  Lo and behold, she told me she saw bassets walking in the parade!  She took a couple pictures for my benefit.  I am wondering if these descriptions fit any droolers and if you would like a picture.  There is a lady in a lime green t-shirt with blue/green plaid shorts walking a red and while basset with a bright pink scarf.  In the background is a guy with a black t-shirt, jeans, and sunglasses with two bassets (which from a distance strongly resemble my two houndies!!).  I also have one of a lady with a gray t-shirt with large green letters and jeans walking a red and white basset.

Candy Dusek
Maggie Mae www.dogster.com/dogs/166615
C. Higgins www.dogster.com/dogs/923059