[Dailydrool] Oh My---many things

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Jun 12 17:57:57 PDT 2011

Momma here. Oh my. All I can do is laugh at myself. It seems there was a serious spelling error in my prior post. Many folks have also noticed and explained the proper meaning of skank vs skink.  Amazing how a little spelling error can put quite a spin on the situation----hehehehe!!! I do have to say laughing felt good, and honest it really was a skink---a little lizard. Sister Daisy is still moping--refused dinner tonight.

We are of course drooling hard for both Pat's that are in ICU. It has been hot here and even with just 3 hounds, drool is flowing, paws are pressed together.

Sally, we are so shocked and sorry to hear of the passing of your friend Jo, we are sure she was greeted by many many hounds as she passed to the bridge. Sincere condolences to you, we are sorry to hear this.

Shelter challenge for the next go around----well this is how I feel.
I think the suggestion presented by Rene'e is a good solution. We have 3 good rescues that appear to have a wonderful chance at winning, and perhaps if Lilbit were to pull the winner, then pull out the next one and the one left, we would have our voting schedule for the next 3 challenges--to me, this would be a good choice, as this way there are no hurt feelings. For all of us, the main reason is helping the hounds, we just need to have our voting schedule ready so we dont miss a day. That is my opinion. It would sure eliminate a fuss, be fair to all.

Drool to all in need----

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake