[Dailydrool] Maggie

Julie Haegele jules56pt at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 18:16:21 PDT 2011

It took her just three days.  Three days to figure out how to get through
the fence.  She did not dig under and I don't think she could have gotten
around the end posts.  The gate was locked.  Maybe she flew.  I will have to
send out my spies to see how she does it.  Ninja and Marley were on the yard
side whining and pacing, trying to get to her.  I still love my fence.  For
three days The attack bark was not heard in the back yard.

We are slinging drool to any who are ill or missing their furbabies.  There
were hotdogs tonight.  Lots of drool.

Julie with Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby