[Dailydrool] a little drool for gus, please

sfwill at aol.com sfwill at aol.com
Mon Jun 13 07:22:42 PDT 2011

my guy is going in for a dental cleaning wednesday.  last yr was the first time he had ever had one and they extracted a fractured tooth as well.  i spent the night sleeping next to him on the floor, as he came out of the anesthesia and was crying a sound i had never heard-like a human wail.  it was awful and my heart broke for him.  later, you smart droolers told me he was not crying with pain, but just coming out of the anesthesia and you suggested that the next time, ask the vet to be first of the day (instead of 3pm, 2 hours before i picked him up).  so i asked and rec'd the first appointment of the day.  this time, no extractions, just a cleaning (and i promise to be better at brushing his teeth than i have been).
but even to see my baby boy (he was 5 in may, gothcha'd at 3 1/2) uncomfortable tears my heart in 2, so pls send a little bit of drool for the love of my life, gus.  thanks and we're sending warm thoughts and hotdog drool to all in need.
susan, loving slave to gus
gus-why did i get my first McD;s cheeseburger yesterday?  why did i get chicken on top of my breakfast today?  why is she hugging me so tight she's cutting off my breathing?  huh?  why?  she's guilty about something, i just know it.