[Dailydrool] VA Beach Lizard - ATB

Mucci, Annette Annette.Mucci at us.hjheinz.com
Mon Jun 13 11:03:38 PDT 2011

I have to admit that when I saw that headline, it really caught me off
guard.

Thanks for sharing Daisy's advensures with us!  I'm sure there will
another creepy crawly to come along for her to play with.

It made me laugh and think of my own crew who were able to successfully
destroy two baby birds who looked like they were trying to fly for the
first time.

I don't know who is worse for killing things right now.  My husband or
the dogs.

So far dogs have 2 baby birds, 1 baby rabbit.

Hubby has 2 chipmunks, 1 bluejay (accident) and 1 woodpecker (accident).
He is on a mission to clean out chipmunks, except the birds are seeming
to like his bait better.

Love and drool to all as we enjoy the beauties of summer...

Annette, Schroeder, Sophie, Apollo & Cash (Maya and Cassie atb - who
were awesome at catching moles.)

This communication is intended for the use of the addressee
only and may contain information that is privileged or
confidential. If you are not the addressee, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or use of this
communication is prohibited. If you received this
communication in error, please destroy it, all copies and any
attachments and notify the sender as soon as possible. Any
comments, statements or opinions expressed in this
communication do not necessarily reflect those of H.J. Heinz
Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates.